Mike Sepso is the trailblazer institutionalizing esports, notably co-founding Major League Gaming (MLG) in 2002. After a decade leading MLG, he was recruited to be SVP at Activision Blizzard, overseeing the company’s new esports and media division. Mike graduated from Babson College and currently lives in New York City.
- Co-founded MLG in 2002, launching the first professional esports league system content
- Served as SVP at Activision Blizzard, where he led its first esports and media division, overseeing commercial operations (including the largest sponsorship deals in the history of esports with HP and Intel)
- Developed commercial structure for the Overwatch League, the world’s first global franchised esports league
Sundance DiGiovanni is a crucial player in the development of esports as a global industry. In 2002, he co-founded Major League Gaming (MLG), where, as CEO, he sparked a worldwide movement for competitive video gaming and supported growth for surrounding distribution channels. Prior to esports, Sundance was the Worldwide Creative Director for Gotham Broadband.
- Co-founded MLG in 2002, and served as CEO for MLG and VP of Brands and Content after its acquisition by Activation Blizzard
- Worked with brands including Microsoft, Sony, Intel, Toyota, Pepsi, Red Bull, Dunkin Donuts, DirecTV, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint as World Wide Creative Director at Gotham Broadband
- Reported as ESPN’s first and only gaming correspondent for ESPN 2’s Cold Pizza
Jason Garmise has a strong track record of success focusing on strategy, operations and execution, specifically within entrepreneurial companies and industries on the cusp of institutionalizing. His wide-ranging experiences before Vindex include co-founding CastleLine, which was acquired by Altisource. Jason received a BS from The Wharton School, a BA from University of Pennsylvania College of Arts & Sciences, and a JD from University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Co-founder VineLight Holdings, LLC, an investment firm focused on unique entrepreneurial opportunities
- Co-founder and President/COO of CastleLine Holdings, a data company focused on mitigating risks in mortgage underwriting and securities; CastleLine was acquired by Altisource, where he built a platform of five businesses and nearly 1,000 employees
- Served as COO of Ivy Asset Management ($17B hedge fund of funds)
- Vice President, Private Equity / Leveraged Finance at Merrill Lynch; Associate at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom, LLP
Bryan Binder has a diverse background of skills and experiences. He began his career in finance before co-founding CastleLine, a data and analytics business where he served as CEO through its acquisition. Bryan graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and received his JD/MBA from NYU.
- Co-founder and CEO of CastleLine Holdings, a data company focused on mitigating risks in mortgage underwriting and securities
- Served as CEO of Lenders One, the largest cooperative of mortgage bankers with more than $275B of annual origination volume
- Partner and Portfolio Manager at Caxton Associates, a $13 billion hedge fund; Portfolio Manager at S.A.C. Capital
- Vice President, Private Equity / Leveraged Finance at Merrill Lynch